Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hang on!

The front end's really comin' along nicely.  Another knock at the front door and another part... gotta love that!  Turns out this time it's the bars I ordered from Biltwell.  Thanks to Mike D. I was able to get my hands on (no pun intended) these awesome Keystone bars.  Apparently these things sell like hot cakes and I was lucky enough to scoop up a set before they sold out again... thanks Mike D!

And of course you can't have cool bars without a cool way to hook 'em up.  These Knuckle risers were actually one of the first parts I picked up from Todd's Cycle for the build way back when the lovely Sabrina and I were in Cali for the Long Beach Swap Meet.  Todd's a very down to earth kinda guy and actually invited us to check out his shop while we were in town... pretty cool if you ask me!

Well, that's about it for this week... but stay tuned cause I'm hoping the brake parts should be arriving sometime next week.  I'll keep you posted!

1 comments:

sabbykm said...

These risers are my favorite part thus far...is that strange?